Fill In Online Forms Easily
Every day many individuals are required to fill out and file forms. Usually it is a tedious, time-consuming process as it is necessary to print out the paper, write all information, add your signature and forward the document to the recipient. Sometimes it is required to send mail parcels or meet in person that is not always convenient for both parties especially when it is important to have everything done quickly.
Fortunately, nowadays you have the real opportunity to eliminate all these hassles. With the help of special services allowing you to prepare forms online you may forget about wasting your time on routine paperwork. Visit the platform from any internet connected device and convert any PDF file into the fillable form, enter all information, sign electronically and share the document via email, fax or sms.
Steps to Follow for Filling In A Form Online
Access the website from your device. Upload a document and explore the array of tools for filling out and managing your forms.
- Click the ‘Text’ button and place the cursor anywhere on the document. Drag and drop a field if you want to replace it. Drag the line’s corners and edges to resize it.
- Change the font type, size and color. Underline sentences and highlight them by using the corresponding icons in the toolbar.
- Tap the ‘Preview’ button to see what the field will look like.
- Press the trash icon if you decide to delete the gap.
- Click ‘Check’ to add a checkmark and drag and drop it wherever needed.
- Click ‘Sign” to add your signature by typing, drawing or uploading it from your device.
- Press ‘Image’ to attach visual data such as pictures and videos. You may upload visual content from your device or capture a photo with the help of your webcam.
- Choose ‘Done’ when you’ve finished making changes.
Experience the advantages of going paperless for yourself!. Free yourself from old hassles by streamlining your workflow.
Tips & Prompts
- Convert any of your documents to a template in seconds. Just go to your Dashboard and choose the ‘Convert to Template’ icon. Add new fillable fields if needed.
- Share your templates with up to 10 recipients. Enter their emails and names or add them from your address book. You will be instantly notified the moment a template has been filled.
- Personalize an invitation when sending out new templates, users have three options: casual, formal or informal. After entering an email subject, write a short message to describe the document’s purpose. Add your business card information.
- Set an automatic reminder if a recipient hasn’t yet filled out your form.